Quality & Service
Test & Control
- Categories:Quality & Service
- Time of issue:2020-10-24 14:46:01
The technical parameters and physical state indexes of the extra-fine spherical aluminum powder produced by Angang Al Powder are shown in Table 1. The rest are produced according to the requirements of various industries and customers. The key indexes include 6 aspects, including particle size distribution, active aluminium content, impurity element content, tap density, moisture content and appearance quality.
Angang Al Powder are shown in Table 1
The test and arbitration of particle size distribution is performed by YS/T617.6 "Aluminium, Magnesium and Their Alloy Powder Determination Method of Physical and Chemical Properties - Part 6: Determination of Particle Size Distribution of Screening Method" and YS/T617.7 "Aluminium, Magnesium and Their Alloy Powder Determination Method of Physical and Chemical Properties - Part 7: Determination of Particle Size Distribution of Laser Scattering/Diffraction Method";
• The test and arbitration of active aluminium is performed by GJB1738-93/GJB1738A-2015 "Extra Fine Aluminium Powder Specification - Appendix B REDOX Method Determination of Active Aluminium";
• For iron and silicon testing is performed by “Operation Specification for Fe-Si Combined Measurement”, and the arbitration is performed by GB/T20975 “Chemical Analysis Method for Aluminium and Aluminium Alloy”.
• Moisture test is according to the "Karl Fisch Titration Method Operating Specifications", the arbitration is performed by YS/T617.3 "Determination Method of Aluminium, Magnesium and Their Alloy Powder Physical and Chemical Properties - Part 3: Determination of Moisture Drying Weight -Loss Method".